Now, the rules:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.).
Q1: How important is neat language to you?
-language is means of communication. I try to use the language by which i can make easy communication and connection with my readers. I do prefer to using neat language but still learning to write without grammatical mistakes.
Q2: Why do you write?
– it simply makes me smile…it gives me satisfaction, happiness and peace of mind. Writing is something that i enjoy .
Q3: What methods do you employ to increase the readership of your blog?
– Am not actively employing any method to increase readership of my blog.However I do try to write in all languages i know , so that maximum of people can connect.
Q4: How important to you is the reader interaction in the comments? If yes why? If no why?
– To me reader interaction is of utmost importance. Their appreciation motivates me to continue writing. Further my readers provide another dimension to my thoughts which helps me to grow as writer.
Q5: What are your aspirations of writing?
– Many things , the smile of my own , the blessing of my readers and the enjoyment of blogging.
Q6: Do you make your readers smile reading your work?
– Yeah, I think so. But i try to give them satisfaction of reading a good thing.
Q7: What makes you smile?
– lots of things makes me smile, chocolates,comments of my readers ,good books ,rain and many many more… but most important of them all one is writing.
My Nominations are :
Here is your Questions :
- writing is ….?
- Mention any 2 your favorite blog post. ( including one your own post )
- Your favorite character from book that you want relive ?
- That one novel or book u want to rewrite ? why ?
- your biggest achievement for writing .(its could be anything a prize or a special comment ).
keep writing and keep smiling .